Trend Watch: Hot or Not
1) White Boots; but only if you can keep them clean
2) Gingham; what is gingham you ask? Well I asked the same question. It is a medium-weight balanced plain-woven fabric made from dyed cotton or cotton-blend yarn. It is made of carded, medium or fine yarns, where the coloring is on the warp yarns and always along the grain.
3) Fanny Packs; super functional for hands free freedom.Do you think we will be seeing these soon hand tooled, fringed and with silver conchos? We think we might.
4) Metallics; just a hint but yes red HOTT!
5) Culottes; all summer, need I say more
6) Mules; and no not the kind you pack on. The classy big sister to the moc. And with leather makers tackling these too they are a stable to any wardrobe.
7) Athleisure; this trend is going strong. But what is it exactly, clothing designed for workouts and other athletic activities worn in other settings, such as at the workplace, at school, or at other casual or social occasions
8) Hoop Earrings; like a great pair of jeans, they go with everything, casual to formal.
9) Sequins; NFR, NFR, NFR these will be every where again this year!
10) Oversized Denim Jackets; bring back the 90's, maybe Rocky's will be next (fingures crossed)
Over the next 2 weeks we will explore each of these trends in further depth.